Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure. We encourage you to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a Postal Order (only) or a personal check. Personal checks will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
Your credit card is not charged until your order actually ships. Upon placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail acknowledging receipt of your order. This acknowledgement does not mean your credit card has been processed — only that your order has been received. Once your order has been prepared for shipment, you will receive e-mail notification that your order has been shipped and you credit card charge the purchase amount.
We strive to process your order as quickly as possible! Upon receipt of your order, we make every effort to ship your order within 72 hours of receipt. Orders are only shipped on week days. When orders are shipped in more than one package, you will receive notice of the tracking information for each part of your order.
Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by personal check. To order by check, just print the order form with your shopping cart contents from the order confirmation page and complete the necessary fields, then mail the form to the address above.
Return and Refund policy
No returns will be issued for any tincture products unless damaged during the shipping process. Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact us within seven (7) days of receipt of the goods, and we will issue an authorization for return of all unopened, unused items. We will refund the original cost of the returned item(s), however we do not refund the original shipping cost of the product(s) to you. All returned items must be returned to us postage pre-paid – we do not reimburse shipping costs on returned items. Upon receipt of the returned items, we will reimburse you for the original cost of the product(s), or we will exchange items if they are faulty on delivery to you if requested. All products to be returned in the original, unopened packaging to be eligible for reimbursement.
Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis since some products may be shipped separately. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each item. In some cases, we will change the delivery method you may have requested due to order weight, carton size, etc. In such cases, no additional costs will be charged to you for substitution of the shipping method, but any savings in cost will then be passed on to you.
Goods are charged at the prices shown on the product pages, on the date the customer places the order, and are exclusive of applicable sales taxes. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
-In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the
Our store is built on an e-commerce software platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: if you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by the PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a join effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help insure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information).
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person.
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets ( business deals may include, but are not limited to, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of any insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If any other company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information in this Policy.
Information that is gathered from visitors
Some information is automatically collected when you visit our site, such as visitors IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit. This information is collected to enhance the visitors experience when using the website to display personalized content and possible advertising.
Email Address. By providing us with your email, you are going guys permission to send you emails by us about our store, news of our services, or offers by our affiliates. If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions which are included in emails that you receive. Email addresses will not be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
In general, we use the information collected to primarily to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current site and overall visitor experience. We use personal information collected through our site as described throughout this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance you experience using our site and products
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our support team to provide service
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support or administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about our products and selected affiliates, and for other marketing purposes
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
-Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
-Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
– “You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but, this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.”
U.S. Law Applies